September 2017 – January 2019
August 2012 – May 2016
Programming Languages: SQL, Python, R, Big Query, VBA.
Libraries: Pandas, Numpy, MatPlotLib, Plotly, Lubridate, CaTools, Dplyr, SciKit Learn.
Software Tools: Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel.
Data Platforms: Hadoop, Hive, Big Table, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform.
Knowledge Areas: ETL, Linux, Project Management, Data Modeling & Warehousing, Business Analysis, ITIL, SDLC, Agile, Dashboards.
Advanced Analytics Services – Country Risk / Insight Analytics Intern
June 2018 – August 2018
- Built dashboards monitoring 132 countries on financial and economic indicators reducing reporting time by 2
- Compiled and curated comprehensive data sets using internal, external public and paid data sources and government
- Leveraged Hadoop and Hive Platforms to perform data ETL.
- Utilized Microsoft Power BI to blend, join and aggregate data and generate comprehensive reports.
- Optimized forecasting algorithms reducing update time from 1 day to 1
- Led the design of a hazard map to enable businesses to optimize their supply chain network based on geographical
- Derived trends and actionable insights from real-time financial and economic data, supporting economists with
- Analyzed and forecasted the impact of economic barriers like tariffs on commodities for national and international trade
- Built and maintained data models, experiments, algorithms and related business and financial reporting logic.
- Transformed low-value datasets into highly structured and consistent data models for use by analysts, data scientists and reporting tools.
Business / Data Analyst
March 2017 – June 2018
- Consolidated financial and loan data from various sources into an actionable format for analysis, visualization and reporting.
- Enhanced the reporting process by developing dashboard using Tableau and Power BI, integrating SQL Server and Access databases.
- Wrote queries in SQL to find anomalies in data to ensure data integrity and consistency across all sources.
- Created and presented monthly analyses on various operational KPIs and monitored them to improve overall business growth.
August 2018 – March 2019
- Implemented a Customer Database system using Apache Server, Python and SQL to collect customer data.
- Designed comprehensive financial reports leveraging Tableau and MS Excel.
Business Development Associate
July 2016 – November 2016
- Analyzed Social Media and Tracked E-Commerce Web Metrics such as Engagement and Views to identify potential
- Analyzed nationwide data to identify KPIs and generate insights based on sales revenue and product reach in the market
- Managed customer leads which facilitated networking with clients to expand business and increase sales.
- Reviewed sales order, inventory and logistics database for the company, ensuring organized order placement and delivery.
- Tracked and resolved product related issues on customer end.
Know Your Customer – Hotel Management Database System. (Python, Apache, Excel, My SQL, HTML5)
- Developed a Web interface using HTML5 forms and back end was set up using Apache Server, MySQL and Python CGI.
- Interface collects data on customer, room type, payment method, events and provides booking confirmation.
Opinion Analysis – Natural Language Processing for Twitter (Twitter API, Power BI, Excel, JSON, Python, NLTK, TextBlob)
- Designed a model in Python to identify the public sentiment on any given #Hashtag using TextBlob, NLTK Libraries and Twitter API.
Instagram Database Clone – User Analytics. (SQL, MySQL Workbench, Cloud9, RDBMS)
- Modeled a database mirroring Instagram’s schema. Queried and analyzed the database to reveal insights about Hashtags, Users, Likes, Followers, Photos, Account History and Timestamps.
- Queried the data to detect inactive users, bots, top content creators and most viewed photos.
Google Legal – Copyright Removal Requests. (Delimit, Excel, Tableau, SQL, SQLite)
- Analyzed dataset containing 358+ million records for actionable requests. Relationship among records was mapped in delimit.
- Derived insightful observations from the analyses and provided recommendation to Google’s team in handling exceptions, false requests and false
Hazard Map – Enterprise Risk Mitigation. (Tableau, OpenStreetMaps, NOAA, EMDAT.)
- Designed a database listing natural, man-made and cyber disasters and geopolitical events for a
- Modeled a geographic area for resilience based on GIS data and Economic
- Designed an Interactive Map highlighting areas of high risk, High Sustainability and ROI for enterprise risk
Every Supercharger In The World – Growth Analytics For Tesla Supercharger Network (Tableau, Power BI, MS Excel)
- Analyzed geographic patterns in data, performed density analysis to reveal
- Projected country wise growth to analyze rate of adoption of electric cars across the
- Filtered out data to reveal the current status of superchargers and stall
Customer Retention Time Predictor for Online Newsletters. (R Studio, dplyr, lubridate)
- Using customer data, developed a random forest model to predict customer retention time for online newsletters in R Studio.
Human Resource and Information Management System. (SQL, MySQL Workbench)
- System included payroll management for employees. It also managed paying their rents and planning for their
- Deductions in salaries of employees such as tax and absence will be recorded in the system and will reflect on their gross
Species Lens – Monkey Species Classification Using Convolutional Neural Networks (Python, TensorFlow)
- Developed a Convolutional Neural Network model to classify monkeys based on their species.
- Implemented TensorFlow to construct the model and Proposed a 3- layer CNN architecture with filter size of 3.
- Achieved a validation accuracy of 62.5% and a test set accuracy of 60% for a relatively smaller dataset of 1887 images
Leadership and Accomplishments
Teaching Assistant – Foundations of Business Programming (Python and Statistics) |Rutgers University
Vice President of Branding and Marketing (2017-2018) | Treasurer (2018) | Rutgers Student Government